Thursday 21 February 2013

Installation Art - week 4

Hello guys, sorry for the delay. On week 4 each of us were ask to do primary research. Basically, we need to generate ideas based on the natural items and materials that can be found all around us. For example, like stones, branches and sand. With the items that have been collected, we need to create an installation art that represents and describe our personality. So i did some sketches and after my sketches has been finalized i started doing my installation art. The images below are the process of making this installation and the items and materials that i used.




















Following are the finished look of my installation art.





Down here is my poster for the installation art. I scanned the materials and set it as my poster background, 





No comments:

Post a Comment